Super curricular

Friday, May 17, 2024

Audience research - market research

Market research 

I conducted some research into my target audience with a form asking about what magazines they read, how often and if they would read music magazines. I asked what type of music events they attend, to understand how my target audience like to be entertained. This allows me to understand the type of music the target audience enjoys, and if they would read a music magazine, why.


Link to results - https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPageV2.aspx?prevorigin=Marketing&origin=NeoPortalPage&subpage=design&id=4xo-dAek90StnEaTienLnVptQCZgyKNFmC8ayR_Ne_1UNEpBVkU4VEYzRlhIRVc3UUxLWjU2TzZTTC4u&branchingelementid=re7c7064c5a034acdbf901e50c9f3e495&analysis=true

From this research I learnt that 








All people in the target audience never or rarely read magazines - I am going to create an engaging website to attract my audience to my print editions, having something of value to the target audience, e.g exclusive discounts for concerts/ festivals in the print edition.









4/7 participants would not read music magazines, the target audience is typically not interested in this type of magazine. 
















The target audience uses social media primarily to get news from social media, i will use cross media convergence to engage audiences. 





















The target audience seems to enjoy mostly r&b or pop music - I will use this as influence for my choice of genre for my print editions. 






















All of the target audience attends festivals and concerts. I will use this as a coverline or feature article in my magazine 


No comments:

Post a Comment

October - coursework update

home page  about page